Late Thursday night in to Friday morning I decided to get up and go FOOD SHOPPING!!! 2am or so... I think going late night is the best.. only because its less people and I can take my sweet time. I spent a little over $80.. not bad right? I think I did pretty good, well then again I have a habit of picking up and saying "OH, I can use this when I make this", but when it comes down to making whatever that was, I never have all the ingredients.. SMH.
Some of the things I brought:
So it wasn't a bad list.. the only thing bad about it is seeing how long it LAST!
Some of the things I brought:
- Frozen Chicken Strips
- Ricotta Cheese
- Fresh Green Peas
- Ground Turkey
- Shrimp
- Broccoli
- Kale Greens
- String Cheese (fav)
- Baby Carrots -_-
- Oatmeal
- PEPPERONCINI :D
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread (#Stress)
- Blue Berries (using them in a recipe)
- Applesauce
- Single Water Packs
So it wasn't a bad list.. the only thing bad about it is seeing how long it LAST!

No comments:
Post a Comment