Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back at it!

So I'm sitting in the doctors office as I type this.. and I have decide I want to go back to my diet/regimen! I want to do this once and for all. I plan to be comfortable in the 100's and not satisfied in the 200's. Back when I did it last year, I lost 30lbs and that was great, mind blowing.. this time around I plan on losing a total of ATLEAST 100LBS! I know for sure I can achieving my goals. I have so much faith in myself and the choices I have made recently in my life overall! I will be back on my NON/LOW CARBS regimen (no pasta, rice, bagels etc.) aka the BAD ones.. and I will have plenty of chicken, fish, turkey, fruits, veggies & WATER!! This past wkend I went back home to NYC and saw family and friends.. some that lost weight, and I was in such awe! Especially for my cousin. She was never really a big person, but when I saw her for the first time in about 3years.. I was amazed and couldn't stop looking and telling her how THIN she looked! I want to be that person! And I will be! I have some trips coming up towards the end if this year & the beginning of next, so I want to show off some progress & by the time summer 2013 comes.. I will have reached or be very close to my goal. I am doing this for more reasons than 1. As I quote, "You can have nothing.. but if you have health... You are RICHER than you think!" -Viccoria

Please share your stories & comments below... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment