Friday, May 20, 2011

Sin City Return

Soooo.. As you can see, I haven't been on here for a min!! I had went away to Vegas for about a week and all before that I was preparing myself and working on my business hard body. While in Vegas I ATE!! lol well not bad because all the walking I did balanced it out greatly!! When I say ate, I mean I was off my routine. I wasn't going crazy but I did eat. And by that I thought I would GAIN!!! but I didn't I lost 1lbs lol!! That is great for someone who was surrounded by buffets and in sin city.. shoot I did enough sinning lmao. Anyway, so I had measured myself before I left and again when I returned and it was 1lbs lighter :D Now being back home and no vacation again until Oct, I can FOCUS on my journey better. I did tell ya this is not "a piece of cake, right?"


2 comments:

  1. wish I could go off plan and still lose weight ='( But thats great! Now you can go back to suffering with me! MWHAHAHA!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Vegas? why didnt you bring me?

    glad you had fun and didnt gain!

    ReplyDelete