Saturday, April 30, 2011

The "2"

I am tired of trying to do both.. my mind aka myself obviously is not capable of completing both task. What task do you ask?? Exercising & Eating right aka on a meal plan. I have tried countless of weeks to try and incorporate the "2" in my life together, at the same time.. NOT HAPPENING! Either I go hard and do one and forget about the other or vice verse. Why?? what is wrong with me. I start going to the gym like crazy and walking outside, then I forget to eat or I don't eat the right things (don't get me wrong, I cut fast foods and A LOT of breads, pastas, rice etc out. Down to maybe 1 serving a week) or I eat right, follow a meal plan and when its time to eat I have it ready and my clock goes off. When I was going to the gym and walking, I lost more weight. When I ate right I saw my belly fat going down.(due to PROTEIN!!! the fat blaster! lol) I realized that I can do the eating right better because when im out and about I either have my snack with me or I pick up something lite, but when it comes to exercise and im out, its hard to find the time. But I loved the gym!!! Someone help! lol make my body do both. I know it is possible, and I will see MORE results.. anyone else has this issuse of the "2"?


2 comments:

  1. Try alternating. One week eat right, the next week exercise til you drop! See what happens, it'll be great confusion for your body! LOL

    ReplyDelete