Ha! Can you handle that?? 10 weeks of me!!!
What I mean by 10 weeks of me is that since I started this blog "A Piece of Cake, Right?" I have not been posting like I should be. I don't have a huge audience that reads this yet but that should not stop me. If anything it should encourage me to write more, yall will come when yall decide to come. So that's part of the 10 weeks of me, writing more! Another part is for me and me only, a challenge to see WHAT I can do in 10 weeks!! Ha! That should be "a piece of cake, right?" YEAH RIGHT.. who am I fooling? (Myself)
The 10 weeks of me will start today, Monday May 30, 2011 and continue though Monday August 8, 2011. I will have a little help, my sister. Shes back from college and shes someone who will stay on my butt. (kind of scared, she can get annoying when it comes to helping me)
What I mean by 10 weeks of me is that since I started this blog "A Piece of Cake, Right?" I have not been posting like I should be. I don't have a huge audience that reads this yet but that should not stop me. If anything it should encourage me to write more, yall will come when yall decide to come. So that's part of the 10 weeks of me, writing more! Another part is for me and me only, a challenge to see WHAT I can do in 10 weeks!! Ha! That should be "a piece of cake, right?" YEAH RIGHT.. who am I fooling? (Myself)
The 10 weeks of me will start today, Monday May 30, 2011 and continue though Monday August 8, 2011. I will have a little help, my sister. Shes back from college and shes someone who will stay on my butt. (kind of scared, she can get annoying when it comes to helping me)
I don't have a goal or nothing like that to reach at the end of this, but in the back of my mind I'm seeing the #50 lol WHOA! but you never know. Anything IS possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment