Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Temptation @ its BEST!

I have been baking all DAY!!! I have a cupcake company (Top-It, A Cupcake Bar) and I received orders for about 30 something 'Cupcake Bar in a Jar'.

We all love to like the bowl (temp 1) cause I know I do. When you make a product aka a cupcake, you HAVE to taste it (temp 2) to know that its good to serve. ugh! Some people like sweet frosting, while others love it not too sweet, have to make sure u please everyone (temp 3) with the perfect sweetness. I have orders for Strawberry (temp 4) Shortcakes, Oreo (temp 5) Heaven, Rated "R" Crunch (R=rum/ temp 6) & A Classic Birthday (it has sprinkles/ temp 7). What is a girl to do?? I cant close up shop lol.. NEVER!! but I have to control. I was told to taste and spit with out swallowing :/ (PG people P.G.!) Maybe I should do that. Anyway don't go to the site, cause Temptation is a B!TCH! I will be testing out HEALTHIER versions!

Oreo Heaven
Strawberry Shortcake
 P.s Today is DEFINITELY not 'A Piece of Cake!'

1 comment:

  1. OMG YESSS!!! It looks soooo good! Why must you tempt me with the chocolaty, gooey sweetness?!?

    ReplyDelete