Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lousy

Since I started this blog.. about 3 freaking weeks ago, I only lost 3lbs!! WTF. Without the blog I was losing that in a week! What is wrong with my body?? Better yet ME! I'm the one doing it, Right? I guess im spending too much time on eating right and not doing my workout like I was in the beginning of the year, b.t.b (before this blog) I have to get back to my routine and still incorporate my eating habits that I've gain.. all in one! I know it can be done. It is possible. I just don't think my brain is comprehending that it has to do BOTH! lol ugh At the same damn time.

3 comments:

  1. Im finding it hard to adjust to blogging and working out, eating, drinking water, living and not killing myself in the process. It gets better my dear, be proud of your three pounds! You know what broke my last plateau? interval training, it melted away 5 pounds. Now I've been lazy but when I get the nerve to go back to the gym I will do it again, keep the body guessing

    Sorry I just rambled I have a tenancy to do that, anyway can't wait to keep up with you :)

    love, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I love when people ramble. I'm a rambler too :D

    But I feel you! Its too much! and then I also have a Youtube where I seemed to neglected my subbies lol. There is just not enough hours in the day or enough brain power in me! Ive done interval training and those are butt kickers for sure. Soon we will be synced with everything to get the results we desire. Thanx for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had better get on the ball Missy! I know if I can kick my own butt in the gym and eat right you can do it too!! (Imagine the bikini! You want the bikini!) LOL and yes as one of your youtube subbies I was feeling a little neglected but I wasn't gonna say nothing LOL!

    ReplyDelete