Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Madness!!

Thursday I had went to the gym and decided to stay on the treadmill for 45mins.. I succeeded.. CHECK! lol I burned:

361cals in 50mins and completed 2.53miles!!

I felt so accomplished and it wasn't hard at all! I had my headphones on and went in!!! I also did some leg strength training like hip abduction & adduction, and some leg curls.. on arms I did some rolls.

When I work up this morning I was SORE lol.. Its weird that I didn't feel it the morning after. Strange! but it sure was felt.. I couldn't bend over properly nor sit.

On Youtube I decide to do a "March Madness Challenge" aka #nodaysoff where I vlog everyday on my way to a healthier me! So I will be posting it here also.. don't wanna keep yall out the loop :)

I just returned form the gym and tonight I did:

500cals in 50mins and completed 2.66miles!!

Oh yea!! I burned more cals this time because I was on a 3.0 incline, which didn't feel bad at all. So if just by adding a little incline to my routine burns more cals in the same amount of time.. im all for it baby! 

Ok.. now a hot shower and my bed is calling my name like no other!






No comments:

Post a Comment