One of the many benefits of exercising is ENERGY!!!
Soo.. where is mine??
Even before I started working out, I was soo tired.. drained.. & lazy a couple of day before I begun. I find myself napping a lot through out the day.. Which is unusual for me. I need to purchase some kind of vitamin/energy boost! ASAP. I still wake up in the mornings and go walking and then at night, go to the gym.. but in between that i'm TIRED! What gives?? IDK but im gonna keep working out!
Just a update from my last post:
I gained some lbs..
My period is late. #Stress
I've been eating bad foods, such as PASTA!
I've been really tired, as I stated above
A lot has been on my mind
I haven't been working out, until yesterday.
Now about working out. I started yesterday morning. Went for a walk around my neighborhood, which is about a 1.75mile walk and it felt GOOD.. besides it started raining and I wanted to get out the rain.. Only way I could was to continue my walk back home! I also go to the gym late night and spend a total of about a hour 1/2 to 2 hours there. As for the other issues.. bad food, late period, a lot on my mind.. I might discuss those in a later post. Especially whats on my mind (health issues) its a subject that I don't know if I feel led to open up about. No, its not a disease.
Anyway my intentions are to be truthful to you through this journey, I am not gonna lie to you.. I am only human. We all make mistakes!
Last Monday's weigh in (8/27): 288lbs 45.29BMI
This mornings walk
Until next time!
Soo.. where is mine??
Even before I started working out, I was soo tired.. drained.. & lazy a couple of day before I begun. I find myself napping a lot through out the day.. Which is unusual for me. I need to purchase some kind of vitamin/energy boost! ASAP. I still wake up in the mornings and go walking and then at night, go to the gym.. but in between that i'm TIRED! What gives?? IDK but im gonna keep working out!
Just a update from my last post:
I gained some lbs..
My period is late. #Stress
I've been eating bad foods, such as PASTA!
I've been really tired, as I stated above
A lot has been on my mind
I haven't been working out, until yesterday.
Now about working out. I started yesterday morning. Went for a walk around my neighborhood, which is about a 1.75mile walk and it felt GOOD.. besides it started raining and I wanted to get out the rain.. Only way I could was to continue my walk back home! I also go to the gym late night and spend a total of about a hour 1/2 to 2 hours there. As for the other issues.. bad food, late period, a lot on my mind.. I might discuss those in a later post. Especially whats on my mind (health issues) its a subject that I don't know if I feel led to open up about. No, its not a disease.
Anyway my intentions are to be truthful to you through this journey, I am not gonna lie to you.. I am only human. We all make mistakes!
Last Monday's weigh in (8/27): 288lbs 45.29BMI
This mornings walk
Until next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment