I will tell you guys now, me posting everyday, there's a slim chance to none lol. Just to warn you in advance. Especially if your looking for a DAILY blog!! I will try my best, if not I will recap :)
So anyway the last 3days I have been eating way better!! I feel good. Monday will be the start of something new, which is starting a GUIDE. First off I know you think why Monday, do it now! The reason I chose that day is because I will go food shopping on Sunday and pre season, package and make my meals for the coming week. Also I will set a workout routine. I figured this will help a lot especially when it comes to eating. I know that its planned out already, so when it comes time, it'll be "a piece of cake, right?" and I wont be looking for a quick fix. (sound like a food addict) I will make a chart and post on here so you too can have a plan.
Summary of food eaten in the last 3 days:
So anyway the last 3days I have been eating way better!! I feel good. Monday will be the start of something new, which is starting a GUIDE. First off I know you think why Monday, do it now! The reason I chose that day is because I will go food shopping on Sunday and pre season, package and make my meals for the coming week. Also I will set a workout routine. I figured this will help a lot especially when it comes to eating. I know that its planned out already, so when it comes time, it'll be "a piece of cake, right?" and I wont be looking for a quick fix. (sound like a food addict) I will make a chart and post on here so you too can have a plan.
Summary of food eaten in the last 3 days:
- More Fruits
- Baked bbq chicken (made by me)
- Grilled chicken wrap (mbm)
- Bacon egg & cheese (mbm)
- Oatmeal
- lots of water
- Crystal Light
- Steak (mbm)
- Yogurts (galore!)

No comments:
Post a Comment