Friday- Today was easy.. no headache no complaints.. BUT I did eat a naked cupcake. If you didn't know.. I have a cupcake business. I have to try the cake every once in a while to see if its good.
Don't yell at me.. I felt bad though.. at least I did put frosting on it!!
Tomorrow will be ONE week!!!
Breakfast: 2 eggs cheese and sausage
Lunch: Cheese stick, celery sticks and pork rinds
Dinner: 2 pieces of flounder and broccoli
Saturday- 1 week!!! This has been a long week, OMG! But I did pull through. I lost 4.4lbs!!!! (round of applause) Feeling great and accomplished. All the headaches I had.. I'm so glad I stuck it out. On to week 2!
Tonight I have a birthday party to attend and temptation will definitely show its face tonight. #STRESS!
Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with cheese and leftover broccoli and 3 pieces of bacon
Lunch: A large bowl of salad
Dinner: 2 bacon McDoubles w/o the bread and bacon. They forgot my bacon after I paid $2 more for it!!
Attending a birthday party...
Sunday- Soooo... I had a good time at the party last night.. BUT.. yup, there is a but! I ATE!!!! They had chicken wings (good) meatballs (somewhat good) tuna pasta salad (BAD) beans and meat (BAD) chips n dip (BAD) liquor (BAD). The ONLY thing that was good for me was the chicken wings and I only had 3 of them.. everything else I ATE.. and it was sooo good but sooo bad!! :(
I guess I was so happy with -4.4lbs lost I treated myself.. Not good.
I decided that Atkins is HARD and from the week that I just had (headaches).. I dont think it is right for me.. as in being STRICTLY atkins.. so what I will do is add Black Girls Workout Too into my journey. This adds fruits and the other veggies to my list of allowed foods. Still no white carbs which I am fine with... let's see how this works.
I will also be adding exercise. I've been doing squats at night using my bed pole and I feel it a little. That's good!!
Breakfast: 2 eggs cheese and salmon
Lunch: 2 Deviled eggs :(
Dinner: I dont know what I was thinking when I made this.. but I'm glad my mind was 2 steps ahead!!! It was delicious. I sauteed some brussel sprouts and added some breakfast sausage, chicken and a egg with onions.

No comments:
Post a Comment