The last time I was on here I thought that would be the start of my journey.. obviously I might have been wrong... The reason I say MIGHT is because its a never ending journey. I go on go off.. its the way of life!
So!! It being the new year.. My household started a bet.. well it started from when my mother came back from her cruise.. she had seen herself in some pics and was disgusted which made us make a bet of who ever loses the most by April 1... and we each have to put $100 in the pot. So GAME ON!!!
We started Feb 4 and on the 6th I got so sick.. that it lasted a whole week!! I had a bad case of strep throat. During that time I was in the bed most days and on soup and water.. which made me lose 12lbs. I was in shock!!! 2days after I felt better I gained 2lbs..which 10lbs is still mind-blowing!!!
I've been on my Atkins/ South Beach mode since I've been feeling better. Which is working out good and i've been hitting the gym atleast 4-5 times a week for a hour. Just the other day my sister made a personal bet with me. She just had a baby and really wants to lose the baby weight plus more. She was 270lbs pre-baby so we are around the same weight, Im 276lbs and shes 286lbs. The bet is whoever reaches or is the closet to 200lbs by Aug 1!! Whoever loses has to post a pic in a bikini or bra and panties on FB as their profile pic. I will not be losing!!! LOL
So its on!! I will try my best to post more post.. pictures.. recipes etc! I also plan to update my rewards.. I have some new treats that I think will push me even more.

No comments:
Post a Comment