Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome back Cory!!!

Hey guys.. Cory.. coming back at you once again!! I have been MIA for a min, but I am BACK!!! A quick update since the last post:


  • Summer came and went, I gained a few pounds back from what I lost :( 
  • I went to the doctor last week and since my last visit in Jan I lost 15lbs (stated on my chart) so I know I lost more but gain some back during the summer.
  • When I first started this blog I believe I was not ready... I had a friend who also started one and I felt like I should of too.. Big mistake!
  • Now I feel ready

Hopefully my followers who left will join me on my journey once again.. I feel this is going to be very interesting, exciting... YET! challenging!!



No comments:

Post a Comment