Like I said, I am bad and sorry.. I cant keep up for nothing!!
Since the last time, which has been a week or more; I have been eating GREAT!!! Soups, salads, chicken etc. Now the exercise part -_- I wish I can say great also. I guess by changing my eating, my body is like WHOA wtf and so it pays me back with headaches.. Which are the worst and I suffer from migraines
noun \ˈmī-ˌgrān, British often ˈmē-\ is a debilitating condition characterized by moderate to severe headaches, and nausea. It is about three times more common in women than in men.
Since the last time, which has been a week or more; I have been eating GREAT!!! Soups, salads, chicken etc. Now the exercise part -_- I wish I can say great also. I guess by changing my eating, my body is like WHOA wtf and so it pays me back with headaches.. Which are the worst and I suffer from migraines
mi·graine
noun \ˈmī-ˌgrān, British often ˈmē-\ is a debilitating condition characterized by moderate to severe headaches, and nausea. It is about three times more common in women than in men.So I was done!! This week coming I am committing myself to workouts.. and hopefully I can finally incorporate the "2" (exercise and eating right) I made another chart for the week also.

We (uhh me and you) need to get together and work it out! I've been slacking this week LOL (sucks worse cause I'm supposed to be doing a everyday work out challenge)
ReplyDeleteYes!!! I know
ReplyDelete