As you can see in the title... FINALLY I have my blog up and running. I am so excited for this journey. Like I stated in my "about me" page, I'm well overdue. I started my change Jan. 6, 2011 and lost about 24lbs since (which means my a$$ was 304lbs!!! yup.. I never been higher than that and don't plan on EVER!) just working out.. still eating what I wanted, I saw little results. (24lbs in 3months) That maybe good for some.. but not for me. I know I can do way better! Therefore I am changing my eating habits. LESS breads, pasta, rice etc and MORE fruits and veggies.
My goal is -120lbs which would put me at 160lbs.
My ideal clothing size would be a comfortable Large. Squeeze into a Medium now & then.
The reason why I say a comfy Lg is because I am scared of my head. Yes my HEAD!! I have seen some people lose a lot of weight and their head is still big. I already have a BIG head!! When I get to my comfy Lg and my head is not big.. then I will set another goal.. reinvent myself like Diddy.

I would have never of guessed!!! But I'm with ya on this journey and we got this! None of that crap you pulled last time with the starting and the stopping! We going the distance this time! :D
ReplyDelete